At this time, Farmica Africa has access to 5,000 acres of prime and fertile agricultural land near the town of Bo in Sierra Leone. The initial planting will cover 500 acres and is intending to expand to the full 5,000 acres by the end of 2017.
- LEMON GRASS HARVEST 4-6 TIMES PER YEAR
- 50 TONS OF LEAF PER ACRE/PER HARVEST
- 1 TON OF GRASS = 1 LITER LEMON GRASS OIL
- 15ML LEMON GRASS ESSENTIAL OIL RETAIL $14.95
- BOTTOM BASEMENT WHOLESALE $3.50 PER 15ML
- OUR COST $1.50 PER 15ML
- AT BOTTOM WHOLESALE PRICES NET PROFITS WILL BE APPROXIMATELY $40,000 PER ACRE ANNUALLY
- DRY LEAF
- ESSENTIAL OIL
- GLOBAL MARKET WITH ASIA, SAUDI, UAE LEADING THE WAY
- $75B ANNUALLY
Lemongrass is a plant. The leaves and the oil are used to make medicine. Lemongrass is used for treating digestive tract spasms, stomachache, high blood pressure, convulsions, pain, vomiting, cough, achy joints (rheumatism), fever, the common cold, and exhaustion. It is also used to kill germs and as a mild astringent. Some people apply lemongrass and its essential oil directly to the skin for headache, stomachache, abdominal pain, and muscle pain. By inhalation, the essential oil of lemongrass is used as aromatherapy for muscle pain. In food and beverages, lemongrass is used as a flavoring. For example, lemongrass leaves are commonly used as “lemon” flavoring in herbal teas. In manufacturing, lemongrass is used as a fragrance in soaps and cosmetics. Lemongrass is also used in making vitamin A and natural citral.